Waxing & Tinting
Eyebrow waxing service
$20 - 15 minutes
Lip or Nose Wax
Upper lip waxing or inside nostrils waxing service
$15 - 15 minutes (each)
Full Leg Wax
Both legs, to the top waxing service
$65 - 60 minutes
Waxing of the armpits
$25 - 30 minutes
Tint your eyebrows to a darker shade
$20 - 20 minutes
Tint your eyelashes to a darker shade
$20 - 20 minutes
Semi-permanent perm of your eyebrows while also combing and shaping them as well.
$50 - 30 minutes
Waxing & Tinting Care
- Avoid using makeup and facial cleansers around the waxed area for the following 24 hours.
- If you wear contacts, we recommend that you please wear glasses to your lash tinting appointment. Contacts should be removed during lash tinting.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, the use of sunbeds, saunas, steam rooms and swimming pools for 24 hours.
- Avoid using any self-tanning products on the face for around 2-3 days either side of the treatment. If you do wish to use a tanning product on your face, apply a barrier to the hair and just around the brow prior to tanning to prevent discoloration of your tint.
- Avoid exfoliating and using anti-ageing products around the waxed area for 3 days of either side of the treatment.
Avoid the temptation to over touch the waxed area after a treatment. Touching can add oils into the area (from your fingers/hands) and could clog the open pores, resulting in spots.
Remember your tinting results will be darker and more defined immediately after your treatment. The tint applied is not permanent and will fade depending on the frequency of cleansing.
Inform your esthetician immediately should you experience any swelling, itchy rashes, bruising, skin grazing or cuts after your treatment so they can advise you on the correct procedure to follow. If you have any questions or concerns, be honest with your stylist – feedback is always valued.
Purchase GlyMedPlus Products Online
Orders over $100 get FREE shipping!
It's HIGHLY recommended to only purchase products recommended to you by your Esthetician.