Advanced Skin Care
Advanced Skin Care
Ranging from mild to aggressive, these chemical exfoliation processes are customized to each skin type and are performed to either clear up problem skin, maintain that youthful appearance, or turn back the hands of time. Includes neck, shoulder, and scalp massage as well as hot towels on the feet followed by pressure point foot massage.
Level 1: $95
*Level 2: $110
*Level 3: $125
*Requires skin to be prepped first by proper professional homecare as well as at least one Level 1 peel.
$95-$125 - 60 minutes
This remarkable, non-laser, non-surgical treatment causes skin to stimulate collagen production and fresh, new tissue. Skin tightens; wrinkles, fine lines, scarring, and hyperpigmentation significantly diminish; pores become finer; and the overall health and circulation of the skin is improved. Rejuvapen utilizes precisely spaced micro needles in a small cartridge to create invisible micro perforations into the top layers of the skin. As a result, the skin shifts its natural repair mechanism into high gear and starts producing collagen and elastin. The self-repairing property of the skin is a 100% natural form of skin renewal.
After the initial treatment, patients often notice that their skin has a healthy pink glow and that fine lines are diminished. Skin naturally takes roughly four weeks to synthesize new collagen, but it is not until about four months that patients can see the full effect of Microneedling treatments.
$250 (one session) - 60 minutes
$775 (four sessions*) - 60 minutes/appointment
*includes post-care kit and 5th finishing facial appointment (savings of $330), monthly payment plan available
Advanced Glow Treatment
This unique service combines both microdermabrasion and a mild chemical peel which results in an instant overall healthy illumination.
$120 - 75 minutes
Advanced Skin Care Benefits
These treatments are effective for achieving that radiant glow. For example, chemical peels are one of the oldest cosmetic procedures performed around the world. Not only can you expect smooth and clear skin with these treatments, but chemical peels can also help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
If you’re looking for a dramatic ‘lift’ to your appearance without expensive surgery, any of these advanced services could be the secret to getting that youthful look.
Here are just some of the top benefits of these procedures:
- Reduction or removal of blotchy patches.
- Removing the appearance of sun damage.
- Acne management.
- Lightening of the skin.
- Smoother skin.
- Age spot removal.
- Improved collagen growth.
- Better skin quality.
Advanced Procedure Care
Individuals who should NOT receive these services
- Those with active cold sores, warts, open wounds, sunburn, excessively sensitive skin, dermatitis, inflammatory rosacea, or an autoimmune disease.
- Those who have taken Accutane (or its generic form) within the past year, or received chemotherapy or radiation therapy.
- Those who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Inform us if you have a history of herpes simplex, or if you are allergic to aspirin.
- One week prior to your appointment avoid waxing, electrolysis, laser hair removal, prescription retinoids/retinoid-like compounds (Retin-A, Renova, Differin, Tazorac), products that contain Retinol, AHAs, BHAs, Benzoyl Peroxide, or any exfoliating products that may be drying or irritating.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for at least 48 hours.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for at least 24 hours.
- Do not pick or pull the skin.
- When cleansing, do not scrub or use a wash cloth.
- Wait until all flaking and peeling is complete before returning to your regular home care routine or having additional professional treatments.
- Immediately notify us of any concerns.
- Use SPF daily for at least one week.
Purchase GlyMedPlus Products Online
Orders over $100 get FREE shipping!
It's HIGHLY recommended to only purchase products recommended to you by your Esthetician.