Notices and Requirements to keep everyone safe
Notices and Requirements to Keep Everyone Safe
Masks are required (except during actual facial treatments, as directed by your esthetician).
Please refrain from visiting the spa if you have a fever, cough, or any other flu-like symptoms, or if you have been in contact with anyone who is sick or who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Remember to social distance by keeping at least 6 feet between yourself and any other spa guests.
COVID-19 is a highly contagious virus that spreads from person to person.
In addition to long-held and explicit sanitation measures this business has always adhered to, new preventative measures have been put in place to further reduce the spread of this novel coronavirus.
However, these best practices still offer no guarantee regarding your potential risk of being infected.
Mist Day Spa is meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene by committing to the following:
- Prohibiting employees and customers who have a fever or are sick from visiting the spa.
- Fully sanitizing treatment room, waiting area, and restrooms between each service.
- Washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds at the start and end of each treatment.
- Always providing clean sanitized linens, towels, robes, etc. for each service.
- Providing no charge for cancellations to guests unable to make their appointment due to illness with advance notice
- No-shows and late arrivals will still be responsible for payment.
- COVID-19 Consent form is required to be filled out by each client prior to arrival.
- Temperature will be taken of each client upon arrival and a final disclaimer signature will be required before entering the treatment room.
- Extra time is required between clients in order to thoroughly clean and sanitize the treatment room, waiting room, and restrooms.
- Because of this please do not arrive early or late to your appointment.
- If you arrive early, please wait in your car until your appointment time.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late you will be asked to reschedule.
- Whenever possible please refrain from using cash.