All Services Offered
Refresh your skin and vitalize your face with a customized facial for any skin type. Includes neck, shoulder, and scalp massage as well as hot towels on the feet followed by pressure point foot massage.
$70 - 60 minutes
Instant Gratification Facial
Refresh your skin with a customized facial for any skin type. Results-oriented, focusing just on the face without all the extra luxuries.
$50 - 30 minutes
Treat that little lady in your life. This kids custom facial includes safe-for-young-skin products include a lavender cleanser, orange scrub, chocolate or green apple mask, and a marzipan moisturizer. For ages five to twelve.
$40 - 30 minutes
(Child must be accompanied by adult at all times)
So you love facials? Imagine that same experience applied to your back. These treatments are great for back acne AKA bacne. Get skin care results as well as some relaxation for that part of your body that feels stress most often.
$80 - 60 minutes
Advanced Skin Care
Ranging from mild to aggressive, these chemical exfoliation processes are customized to each skin type and are performed to either clear up problem skin, maintain that youthful appearance, or turn back the hands of time. Includes neck, shoulder, and scalp massage as well as hot towels on the feet followed by pressure point foot massage.
Level 1: $90
*Level 2: $105
*Level 3: $120
*Requires skin to be prepped first by proper professional homecare as well as at least one Level 1 peel.
$90-$120 - 60 minutes
This remarkable, non-laser, non-surgical treatment causes skin to stimulate collagen production and fresh, new tissue. Skin tightens; wrinkles, fine lines, scarring, and hyperpigmentation significantly diminish; pores become finer; and the overall health and circulation of the skin is improved. Rejuvapen utilizes precisely spaced micro needles in a small cartridge to create invisible micro perforations into the top layers of the skin. As a result, the skin shifts its natural repair mechanism into high gear and starts producing collagen and elastin. The self-repairing property of the skin is a 100% natural form of skin renewal.
After the initial treatment, patients often notice that their skin has a healthy pink glow and that fine lines are diminished. Skin naturally takes roughly four weeks to synthesize new collagen, but it is not until about four months that patients can see the full effect of Microneedling treatments.
$250 (one session) - 60 minutes
$775 (four sessions*) - 60 minutes/appointment
*includes post-care kit and 5th finishing facial appointment (savings of $330), monthly payment plan available
Advanced Glow Treatment
This unique service combines both microdermabrasion and a mild chemical peel which results in an instant overall healthy illumination.
$100 - 75 minutes
Body contouring, or body sculpting, is a non-invasive procedure that aims to reshape an area of the body. It involves procedures such as Laser lipolysis which uses lasers to destroy fat cells, and Radiofrequency lipolysis which uses ultrasound waves and heat to target fat cells. These procedures can get rid of extra skin, eliminate excess fat, and reshape or contour the area, with no down-time at all.
Body contouring does not usually help you lose weight. Instead, it helps shape the body and addresses specific areas where weight loss isn’t effective. It’s also effective in tightening extra skin after significant weight loss.
Body contouring can target most areas of the body. Common sites include: belly and flanks (love handles), buttocks, thighs, arms, back, neck, and chin. More than one treatment is typically needed depending on desired results.
$175 (one session) - 60 minutes
$800 (six sessions*) - 60 minutes/appointment
$1040 (eight sessions*) - 60 minutes/appointment
$1250 (ten sessions*) - 60 minutes/appointment
*Payment plan available: Half down due at time of initial session, remaining balance to be paid in increments of $175 at every session thereafter until balance paid off.
Eyebrow waxing service
$20 - 15 minutes
Lip or Nose Wax
Upper lip waxing or inside nostrils waxing service
$15 - 15 minutes (each)
Full Leg Wax
Both legs, to the top waxing service
$65 - 60 minutes
Waxing of the armpits
$25 - 30 minutes
Tint your eyebrows to a darker shade
$20 - 20 minutes
Tint your eyelashes to a darker shade
$25 - 30 minutes
Spa Day Package
Refresh your skin with a customized facial for any skin type. Vitalizes your face and décolleté area. Additionally receive a Back Treatment, Foot Scrub, and Hand Peel. Treat yourself with all the best skin care treatments Mist Day Spa has to offer.
$200 - 180 minutes
Full Eye Package
Experience a combination of our many services for your lashes and brows. Includes: lash lift, lash tint, brow wax, and brow tint.
$155 - 120 minutes
Foot treatment, including foot massage.
$25 - 20 minutes
Turn back the hands of time on the back of those aging hands. Chemical peel applied to that backs of your hands.
$25 - 20 minutes
Utilizes an electrical device lifting and training the facial muscles overtime providing results similar to a face lift.
$25 - 30 minutes
Facial treatment continued down to your neck and upper chest area.
$25 - 30 minutes
Utilizes an electrical device that zaps bacteria away.
$15 - 15 minutes
The Benefits of Facials
For most people, a monthly facial is best at least once a month. Exceptions exist for people working on bettering skin ailments, for example, acne or hyper-pigmentation, where a series of treatments monthly is ideal.
Why are facials needed monthly? The basic reason is that the outer-most layer of your skin, i.e. the stratum corneum, renews itself around every 28 days. That is, during that time, your skin cells are all completely replaced. A facial will help jump-start your skin cells’ replication process, giving you healthier skin with a better complexion.
Additionally, clinical skin products, like the GlyMedPlus professional line used at Mist Day Spa, can take up to six to eight weeks to begin really treating active skin cells, and again a facial jump starts this process. Of course, during the month continuing a complete skincare regimen will contribute to healthier skin by continuously treating it.
Top 10 Reasons to Get Regular Facials
- Facials are relaxing! The feeling of being touched on your face affects you deep down into the soul through the connection with another human being. Moreover, through proper technique, some basic massage, and professional clinical products, you’re receiving both skin healing and relaxation. You’ve got that cake, and you’re eating it too.
- Increased blood circulation underneath your skin helps with the renewal process of skin cells.
- Facials, and the clinical products used for them, decrease under-the-skin waste that usually takes the form of puffiness, ruddiness, and fluid accumulation. Facials aid in detoxification by clearing up the lymphatic system that is found under your skin.
- Collagen production and smoothing of fine lines in the skin can be worked on through the facial massage techniques, helping to prevent wrinkles, aging, and sagging skin.
- Facials provide a deeper cleanse of the pores than just washing the skin or even using regular household products. Through extractions and pore clearing, you can begin to maintain clearer skin, prevent acne formation, plus change the size of your pores.
- The exfoliation aspect of facials are much more rigorous than what you can accomplish at home. Exfoliation will smooth your skin, allow for better penetration of products, clears out pores, helps your skin to retain hydration better, and evens out the tone of your skin.
- Learning a homecare regimen from a licensed esthetician is crucial to maintaining healthy skin between facials. Beyond being able to recommend good products for your skin type and complexion, by meeting with an esthetician you can learn what types of products will really work for you rather than over-spending on the broken promises provided by over the counter product advertisements.
- Skin tone evening and lightening of dark spots on your skin are some benefits that visibly help the appearance of your skin through regular facials. Remember that beyond facials and your homecare skin regimen, sunscreen is crucial to maintaining healthy skin and preventing dark spots – aim for at least an SPF 30 sunscreen.
- Facials help to slow your skin’s natural aging process. Facials will give you radiant, smooth, healthy skin by reducing fine lines, aging spots, and relieve dehydrating skin.
- Remember, homecare is vital to healthy skin. Facials provide you with the jumpstart to give your skin a good foundation to work from, but following recommendations from your licensed esthetician will provide you with overall great skin.
Purchase GlyMedPlus Products Online
Orders over $100 get FREE shipping!
It's HIGHLY recommended to only purchase products recommended to you by your Esthetician.