Full Set Extensions
For your initial extensions (or replacing badly done extensions from somewhere else). Whether you’re looking for classic lash extensions for a more natural lash extension look, volume lash extensions for a fuller lash extension look, and hybrid lash extensions for that in-between beautiful eyelash look.
Classic: $90 - 120 minutes
Hybrid: $120 - 135 minutes
Volume: Coming Soon
Expected to be every two weeks after your initial full set, or after every fill.
Classic: $45 - 60 minutes
Hybrid: $65 - 60 minutes
Volume: Coming Soon
Semi-permanent perm, lifting your lashes upwards. A more low-key way of beautifying your natural lashes without adding extensions to them.
$55 - 60 minutes
Agreement for Success
I will avoid getting my lash extensions wet within the first 48 hours after my application. I will avoid oil based eye products as well as waterproof mascara, eyelash curlers, tints, or perms. If I experience any itching or irritation, I agree to contact my lash artist immediately to have the lash extensions removed. I agree to not pick, pull or rub my lash extensions. I understand that I should not attempt to remove my lash extensions on my own or with any product.
Follow these guidelines, say them as your affirmation, take them to heart. Doing so will put you into the best position to be happy with your extensions (particularly when it comes to having to come in and have them maintained more often than necessary).
Lash Extensions Care
- Do not come to your lash appointment wearing any eye makeup, especially mascara.
- If you wear contacts, we recommend that you please wear glasses to your appointment. Contacts should be removed during eyelash extension application.
- Following your lash appointment DO NOT GET THEM WET FOR 48 HOURS. This includes, steam in the shower, hot tub, sauna, steam rooms, and even cooking.
- If you wear contacts, please wait at least 2 hours before reinserting them and use the least amount of contact solution possible. Blot excess solution with tissue and avoid pooling solution, rewetting drops, or tears from pooling around eyes.
- DO NOT use waterproof mascara. The ingredients in waterproof mascara will break down the bond of the glue. In addition, the removal of waterproof mascara requires an oil-based solution for removal. This type of solution or cleanser will break down the bond of the lash glue. If you must wear mascara, lightly apply non-waterproof mascara to the tips of the extensions. However, please note that use of mascara will break the bond of your eyelash extension adhesive and may fray extensions. This will result in a higher extension loss rate. If choosing to use mascara, it is crucial to use a NON-OIL BASED remover, as oils will loosen extensions and shorten their lifespan.
- It is important that you DO wash your lashes regularly. But DO NOT face cleansers or makeup that are oil based (that means water-based products only). When removing eye area makeup, use a cotton swab or moistened towelette to gently cleanse the area.
- Brush your lashes a couple times a day. Do not use an eyelash curler on extensions, as it may kink or break the bond of your extensions as well as cause your natural lashes to break or be damaged.
- It is suggested to use a sealant once to twice a week to extend the life of your lash extensions. This coating also gives the lashes a darker, glossier shine. It is also suggested to use a lash growth serum to encourage natural lash strength. Ask us about recommended products for these purposes.
- DO NOT pick or pull lashes at all! This could result in permanent damage to the lash follicle. If you decide you no longer want lash extensions please call for an appointment with us to have them professionally removed at no cost.
- Please schedule lash fill appointments accordingly. Due to the natural life cycle of your natural lashes and your own lifestyle you can expect to need refills every 2-3 weeks.
Purchase GlyMedPlus Products Online
Orders over $100 get FREE shipping!
It's HIGHLY recommended to only purchase products recommended to you by your Esthetician.